Saturday, May 21, 2011

Promoting Kindle Books


I've been doing a bit of extra promotion of my Kindle books on Facebook. Just happened to have a few minutes before going to a church picnic.

Though I have an extremely full schedule I really try to do some Internet marketing once a day.

It's time to print out my latest Rocky Bluff P.D. mystery, this one is called No Bells. I've finished reading it to my critique group and incorporated their suggestions (not all, but usually what they come up with gives me a better idea.) I've run it through WORD's spell and grammar checker. It sure doesn't like sentence fragments--and I say, too bad. Also, it isn't always right on grammar either. But it does find extra spaces and periods that ought not to be there.

Once I print it out and go over it carefully and make the corrections online, then I'll be ready to send it off.

At the same time I writing another book in my Deputy Tempe Crabtree mystery series, another publisher, and I'm a little over halfway with that one.

What I ought to be doing is straightening out my office--but no time for that.

Anyway, just thought I'd put the cover of Lingering Spirit up because I love it. If you like romances with a supernatural touch, you'll love this one. But be warned, you need to have tissues handy.

Marilyn

3 comments:

Sheila Deeth said...

I'm reading your post thinking this is what I should do - plan some time for internet marketing each day... do a bit of extra promotion before doing something else... and hand my novel to my critique group too. Romance with a supernatural touch sounds nice.

BillieJohn said...

I love this cover too...and it is SO RIGHT for the book...and I ought to know as I have read this one probably 30 times...I never tire of this story...and Marilyn is right...have plenty of kleenex handy....it gets to even an old curmudgeon like me!!

Billie

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

Hi, Sheila, I couldn't get along without my critique group.

Billie, I know you love this book.

Marilyn