Sunday, July 10, 2011

Almost Time for PSWA Conference!


I'm excited and I hope that those of you who are going are excited too. I know that for those of you who are coming and have new books from OTP, our publisher has made a super woman effort to get those books out and to the hotel in time for the conference. A little prayer might be in order.

For the rest of you who are coming I hope you're looking forward to an energizing three days of learning new things about writing and much, much more, meeting exciting people, making new friends and connecting with old ones.

I hope to be posting on my blog while I'm there, but I'll be doing Facebook for sure.

Hope you can make it to the Thursday night get-together, think it starts at 5:30 p.m. this year--but I'll be at the registration table from 3 p.m. on. Stop by and visit.

Marilyn

1 comment:

Robert O'Hanneson said...

I look forward to seeing you. It should be a great conference.