Friday, July 1, 2011

I'M RECYCLING

Sunny here.

How about you? Do you realize every word you write (other than those in your novels) are worthy of recycling? I take my blogs and re-post them on various sites on the Internet after a bit of time has passed. There's a new readership at every site.

I just checked in on Cyber Village Authors to respond to a comment on one of my blogs. I added a few of my latests and dated them to come up once a month. I'm already up to June 2012. Without any further effort on my part, my words keep circulating. I'm on 35 such sites. People think I'm everywhere and putting out all this effort. I'm not. I'm just efficient.

In my opinion, these are some of the best blogs I've ever penned. They are about writing, marketing, small press, building a platform, how to handle the media, much of what we talk about here. If you are new to OTP, they are somewhat of a guide.

Don't say it and be done. Recycle!

3 comments:

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

Good advice as usual.

Jean Henry Mead said...

I agree. I'm a recycler as well. BTW, I've just recycled your interview. It's appearing at The View from My Mountaintop for the next week: http://theviewfrommymountaintop.blogspot.com/

marja said...

You're right. We need to do more recycling.