Saturday, July 16, 2011

Jambalaya Justice and interviews with hot cops

I just received my second book, Jambalaya Justice, at the PSWA conference in Vegas. It was quite a thrill after spending two years writing and editing it. The cover came out even better than I had anticipated.

On the same note, just in time for the novel, Paula Petty has interviewed two of my hot cops from the novel, Detective Anthony "Shep" Chapetti and Detective Monte Carlson. The link is http://www.paulapetty.com/paulas-coppers.html. Both have roles in Gumbo Justice, but Monte has a somewhat larger role in Jambalaya than he did in Gumbo.

Jambalaya Justice should be on Amazon and other dotcoms soon. Tomorrow I will post more about PSWA, where I think everyone is having a great time, meeting some fun people, and learning a thing or two.

If you're not already a member of PSWA, you should consider joining. I am in a group with former FBI agents, former and current police officers, probation officers, fire chiefs, and so many others I can't even count right now. The group consists of every level from people just starting out on their writing journey, to those with multiple series. Not to mention several of our own Oak Tree authors. But I will post more on this later. Right now I have to prepare a presentation for tomorrow.

www.jambalayajustice.com

4 comments:

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

I ditto everything Holli said abouy PSWA and I read a review copy of Jambalaya Justice and it's wonderful.

Marilyn

Kit Sloane said...

Congratulations on the new book, Holli. It never gets old, getting that new book out there, does it?

Have a great weekend at the conference.

Kit
ksloane17@att.net

Robert O'Hanneson said...

Holli, it was great meeting you. You need to over your shyness! Carol and I loved your presentation and getting know you. We're also happy about your book and award. We'll be reading your book soon.
Bob and Carol

yuteralove said...

why so many small company bankrupted in the past several months in this Cheap WOW Gold eu supplier industry. But MMocarts still want to provide more free Buy Cheap WOW Gold eu bonus to give thanks to our new or old customers.