Tuesday, July 19, 2011

PSWA Conference

Well, it's over and I'm exhausted but also happy. The program went well--we had a lot of fantastic speakers and panelists--and many were Oak Tree Press authors.

I spent some time with Billie Johnson, always fun.

And my goodness, there were a lot of OTP authors present.

Not going to list them because in my current state of tiredness I'd probably miss someone, but it sure was great to rub elbows with old friends and meet some new ones.

We all learned a lot. There's so much more we can be doing promotion wise. In the days to come I'll be putting together some highlights of the conference and posting them in a newsletter that will be published on the PSWA website where anyone can read it. http://www.policewriter.com

Now, I'm back to work for awhile. (Meaning sitting in front of my computer playing catch-up.)

Marilyn

8 comments:

Robert O'Hanneson said...

Marilyn, you did a great job. It was a fantastic conference. My wife and I met some very special people. The presentations were great, both humorous and informative.

I have attended many conferences, none as friendly a this one. Anyone who didn't attend missed a great opportunity to advance their writing career.

BillieJohn said...

Yes, Marilyn. You did a wonderful job. Everything was interesting, helpful and the mix of topics was excellent as well.

Next year, I think you should give a panel on time management and how to maximize productivity...you clearly have taken this to an art form with all you get done.

Kudos to you!
Billie

Holli said...

I enjoyed the conference so much I'm still in Vegas! I found all of this year's information particularly relevant, so I can honestly say I did not feel like a second of time was wasted. I also didn't get a migraine for the first time, and I think it was because of all the good Karma. Can't wait until next year!

Holli
Jambalaya Justice
Gumbo Justice

Monti said...

Marilyn, you did such a wonderful job planning and organizing this conference. I so admire you for your ability to get things done. It was fun and enlightening for me to be a part of the panels.

Of course, it was great to see so many OTP authors, to meet new folks, and to see Billie as well.

Thank you!

Monti
NotesAlongTheWay

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

Thanks, everyone, it helps a lot when everyone is so good at presenting and sharing what they know.

Marilyn

essay writing service said...

Good luck to you!

simple wedding dresses said...

Thank you for sharing this information. The information was very help and saved a lot of my time.

What about an escape from mortal trifling and desire? For the heavenly pleasure, we recommend you the planning of a lace wedding dress exploration. Sensation is triggered, as we seek to blend the diversified local elements into the current practice of destination wedding dresses. Resembling a surprised bumping into the treasure chest of Amber’s cheap wedding dresses plus size, new continents in the lover’s world are ready to be discovered.

yuteralove said...

With the Chinese WOW Gold eu coming, for celebrate this memorable day, PBT prepare so much big Buy WOW Gold eusurprise for you during Chinese National Hoilday period.