Wednesday, August 17, 2011

MORGEN BAILEY INTERVIEW WITH WAYNE DUNDEE

Hi Everybody -

Thanks to the tip Jeana sent out to everyone last month, I did an interview for Morgen Bailey and it posted today (8/17/11). Morgen has a very interesting, entertaining interview style --- interspersing her own comments and reactions with the questions so that the overall result seems more like, as she puts: "A friendly chat." When I mentioned that I had a book published with Oak Tree Press she responded that OTP authors were "popping up everywhere". Prior to my interview she has already posted other writers from our group.
You can check out the whole works at: http://morgenbailey.wordpress.com/blog-interviews

Persevere --- WD

3 comments:

resume said...

Great this is really interesting!)

Morgen Bailey said...

Thank you Wayne. I've since edited a few more interviews and some more with Oak Tree authors - you clearly have a wonderful community going on there. I'm delighted to be involved. :)

Morgen Bailey said...

PS... thank you 'resume'. :)