Monday, September 12, 2011

Word's getting around

I'm guest blogging at Have a Marlis Day!, http://marlisday.wordpress.com. Marlis Day is an author who lives in Southern Indiana, not far from where my mystery, "The Baffled Beatlemaniac Caper" is set. She graciously interviewed me for her blog and so far I have two comments from people interested in the book.

Last week the Acorn Newspapers in California ran an article about my book. Someone on the East Coast saw the story on the Internet and posted a link to her website, www.beatlesnews.com.

The power of the Internet continues to amaze me, that people across the country can be in instant communication and authors can send out publicity coast to coast in minutes. Stay tuned!
Sally Carpenter

1 comment:

C.K.Crigger said...

A fine turn of events, Sally. Here's wishing you many more serendipitous happenings.