Saturday, October 1, 2011

From Sally Carpenter

I have my first review of my first OTP book! Terrance McArthur wrote a terrific review of "The Baffled Beatlemaniac Caper" for the online magazine Kings River Life. OTP's own Marilyn Meredith interviews me as well. A big thank you to both! Earlier this year the magazine published my short story "Faster Than a Speeding Bullet," something I wrote to amuse myself while waiting for my book's release. "Faster" can be found in the KRL archives and concerns a murder among the costumed characters who work for tips among the tourists in Hollywood.

The review link is http://kingsriverlife.com/10/01/mystery-author-sally-carpenter/

4 comments:

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

Hey, Sally. Nice to see your blog here. The interview was fun.

Marilyn

dissertation help said...

great post! i eally liked it! thanks for sharing!

hair salon web templates said...

Graet post. It's always a pleasure to read about OTP books!

Augie said...

Sally, I enjoyed the post...I like visiting King River too...Augie