Monday, December 26, 2011

BOOKS BY POSSE AND OPT AUTHORS

Sunny here.

Patricia Gilgor, one of the members of the Posse, has done a terrific blog spotlighting members titles. The Posse, for those of you who don't know, is a marketing group I set up (I'm the Sheriff) that consists of potential OTP authors, current OTP authors and pretty much anyone who wants to fast-track their marketing skills. We even have badges!

In this week's post, I spotlight nine of the books that were published by
> Posse members in 2011. I hope you'll stop by.
> Next week, I'll be posting the books that are scheduled for 2012
> publication - again, written by members of our wonderful Posse.
>
> --
> http://pat-writersforum.blogspot.com/
>

6 comments:

williamdoonan said...

For anyone considering starting a library from scratch, this is as good a list as any to start off with.

William Doonan
www.themummiesofblogspace9.com

write my essay said...

Good post ! Interesting! THansk!

india to maldives cruise said...

Thank you for making this site very interesting! Keep going! You're doing very well!

Patricia Gligor said...

I really enjoyed writing this post and I look forward to next week's too. This has been an opportunity for me to get to know many of the Posse members a little bit better. What a great group of people/writers!

http://maldives2you.com said...

Thank you for sharing this article. I love it. Keep on writing this type of great stuff.

Nifty Tips said...

I have enjoy your blog while reading. I definitely share your views to my close friends keeps up the good work going.