For 2012, my resolutions will be all about writing--especially marketing and promotion. I've made that decision based on studying comments from the numerous writers groups that I follow. It appears that sales of e-books are up mightily! With that in mind:
1. Study the market for e-books. Look at results for Kindle, Nook Books, and more.
2. Make a plan and follow it. Spend 30 minutes a day, twice a week, checking out leads for marketing.
3. Keep a book with records of marketing leads. Record what works.
4. Blog about marketing and promotion one day a week--probably on Fridays.
5. Work on a new book with the e-book market in mind.
What about you? Do you have New Year's Resolutions? Do you have marketing plans for 2012?
http://marymontaguesikes.blogspot.com/">Mary Montague Sikes