Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Season's Greetings

For my last post of the year, I send out a 55-word story, told in code: read aloud to crack the code. For those of you who know "Ladle Rat Rotten Hut," this story is written in the same genre.

To all of you, I wish a happy holiday season!



Rude Off duh Rad-Nodes Raingear

Pour, pore Rude Off. The mother raingears left atom, wooden plywood hem. Rude Off wordy sadist raingear inner hole white whirl. Sopped end sopped tillers nodes tern dread.

Sandy Claws sore Rude Off’s rad nodes end sat, “Aw ride! Yukon guy mice lay!”

Pour Rude Off. Pore guise gutta were call knight!

10 comments:

Patricia Gligor said...

Too funny, John! Merry Christmas!

Theresa Varela said...

Ha! With no time off, I've got to do the same. Merry Christmas to you and to all a good night!

college essay topics said...

thanks a lot for the post! very interesting!

essay writing job openings said...

Good post! Thanks a lot.

essay writing said...

what a great post

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

Ha ha, a little Christmas cheer.

Merry Christmas all.

Marilyn

webpromo said...

This is a nice post in an interesting line of content.Thanks for sharing this article.

dissertation writing service said...

Good article really nice best!

cruise in maldives said...

It is a nice post.thank you.

Louis vuitton sale said...

Hi, I just read texts on your blog and I became interested in the topic. I like your site and I am thinking whether I could use your words in my work? Would it be possible? I was about to say something on this topic. But now i can see that everything on this topic is very amazing and mind blowing.