Tuesday, January 24, 2012

SUNNY OVER AT BURIED UNDER BOOKS

The topic is titled "You've Changed--Has Your Website?"

It's not enough anymore to just put a website up and forget about it. It's also not enough to put down the dates where you are appearing and the latest book you've written. You need to have a website that reflects not only who you are but where you're going. Does your website define you? Does it offer readers a reason to come back?

I looked mine over and realized what was important to me at the beginning of my career path had evolved into something quite different. The marketing sites I concentrated on informing my "Posse" is now available to everyone without any extra effort on my part.

It may be better to give than to receive, and I do get so much more satisfaction sharing the book covers of authors I've brought into Oak Tree and sites of other bloggers. But, what I receive is payback, the willingness of industry people to promote me in return. It's all good.

For the full article, go to
http://www.cncbooks.com/blog/2012/01/24/youve-changed-has-your-website/

To check out Posse Posts on my website, go to: http://sunnyfrazier.com

No comments: