Tuesday, February 14, 2012

LCC, interview and excerpt from Pot Thief #5

The new issue of Kings River Life magazine from Sacramento, site of the upcoming Left Coast Crime meeting, has an interview with me as part of their series leading up to the Conference. Lorie Lewis Ham is doing a great job publicizing LCC. I know Billie and the OTP authors who are attending will have a great time.

Lorie also posted an excerpt from, The Pot Thief Who Studied D. H. Lawrence. This is the first appearance anywhere of an excerpt from this 5th book in the Pot Thief series (the excerpt on my website is from an early draft; I have to take that down when I get a chance). Check it out:

http://www.facebook.com/l/eAQH1k4r5AQGcsEQGvmHkpFiO1XusMxvoss1NFWgKQurWGQ/kingsriverlife.com/02/11/interview-with-mystery-author-j-michael-orenduffreviewgiveaway/ 

1 comment:

academia-research.com said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.