Monday, February 27, 2012

Planning Blog Tour for No Bells





My blog tour for No Bells,  the latest in the Rocky Bluff P.D. series, is set and ready to go.

I found blogs willing to host me and wrote whatever they asked for, topics in some cases, in others interview questions to answer. I sent a short blurb about the book and a bio about me. Of course I sent a .jpg of the cover. I sent different .jpgs of me--several are with me at a book event and a couple are with other authors.

I'm hoping some of you will follow me on my tour.



BLOG TOUR FOR NO BELLS.

CONTEST: The person who comments on the most blogs on my tour will win three books in the Rocky Bluff P.D. series: No Sanctuary, An Axe to Grind, and Angel Lost. Be sure and leave your email too, so I can contact you.



 


April 7 http://www.hmprevost.com  Click on "guest author blog." 
























May 1 Mike Angley (to be announced.)




During part of this tour I'll also be participating in another one, more about that one later.

Hope I haven't bitten off more than I can handle.

Marilyn aka F. M. Meredith

8 comments:

William Doonan said...

That is the most comprehensive and well-organized blog tour I've ever seen. I'll follow -- I want to win the contest.

William Doonan
www.themummiesofblogspace9.com

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

Why thank you, William. I hope it ends up being that well-organized when the time comes.

Marilyn

chatting sites said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Douglas Danielson said...

Wow, Marilyn, what a demanding schedule! You have set the bar very high. Good luck with the tour!

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

Hi, Douglas, it's going to be tough but I really enjoy blog tours and I've seen a bump in sales when I'm on them.

Marilyn

ma-dissertations.com said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Radine Trees Nehring said...

Well, you'll be busy for sure, but blogging is writing -- right? And we all love to write. So, have fun on your travels. I look forward to seeing you at my place on, April 28th.

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

Thanks, Radine, if I can't visit with you in person, I'll visit on your blog.

Marilyn