Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Epic Award


I promise I'll quit bragging soon, but today my eldest daughter sent me this congratulatory bouquet.

I thought I'd show the Epic award and the flowers off at the same time.

My plan is to take the award with me to book and craft festivals, library talks, etc. plus copies of Lingering Spirit. Possibly the award will entice people to buy the book.

Next up for many of us is Left Coast Crime, and no I'm not taking the award there--Lingering Spirit isn't a mystery. Besides I can only lug just so much stuff by myself on the train.

I am truly looking forward to seeing many OTP authors and our illustrious publisher---who I just had a great time with at Epicon.

Now, I'll step off stage for awhile and enjoy looking at my award and bouquet.

Marilyn

6 comments:

Sunny Frazier said...

The flowers are beautiful but I'm really happy you showed us the award. Classy!

Holli said...

That is a gorgeous, not to mention well-earned, award!

Holli

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

The award is gorgeous, but not easy to photograph, that's why I put it with the flowers.

Thanks, Sunny and Holli.

Marilyn

Beryl Reichenberg said...

Congratulations Marilyn. The flowers were a nice touch. Beryl

Beryl Reichenberg said...

Congratulations Marilyn. The flowers were a nice touch. Beryl

Mike Orenduff said...

At least they spelled your name correctly. They got mine wrong when I won, so you are already ahead of me. Not to mention flowers which I never got.

I love your writing, and I am so happy you won an Eppie.

Mike