Tuesday, March 6, 2012

GIVE ME THE FREEBIES!

Sunny here.

Billie and I are going to attend Left Coast Crime in Sacramento at the end of the month. We plan to have a table to promote OTP. What we need are freebie items to promote all of you not able to attend. We want to make our table colorful and enticing.

So, please send me anything you've got: pens, bookmarks, postcards, and Wendy, some of those clever notepads. I've got my prescription bottles filled with candy hearts to promote Where Angels Fear (and if you don't know the tie-in, you haven't read the book!).

PS Wendy--since we didn't use your notepads on the conference at sea, I gave them to the planners to put one in every bookbag. You will be getting BIG publicity and hopefully a boost in book sales!

Send items to my snail mail address: 308 Toomey St., Lemoore, CA 93245

Thanks ahead of time!

4 comments:

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

Great idea, Sunny. I've only got my new business cards for No Bells. Will bring them with me.

William Doonan said...

And if anyone needs to ship stuff to Sacramento, I'll be happy to guard it for you. I'll be at the conference, and I live in Sacramento, about three miles from the hotel. So let me know if I can help.

Bill Doonan

WS Gager said...

Sunny: Thanks for giving them what you had. I appreciate that. Do you want more? How many? I can just send you some rack cards to go with them?
Let me know what quanities you are looking for.
Wendy
W.S. Gager on Writing

Sunny Frazier said...

Wendy, send what you can spare. We'd like to be a presence at this convention. I think we're going to do the same at future conferences and conventions. Yes, we've grown that big!