Saturday, March 31, 2012

Greetings from Left Coast Crime!!




Just a few lines before I am off to join the OTP authors at the pre-Banquet cocktail hour and we are all sending out positive vibes for Sally Carpenter's book, which is among the nominees.

Sunny (shown here looking amazingly fresh) is off dining with a couple of potential OTP authors...she is a woman of steel! I wilted hours ago!!

The conference has been fabulous...so many interesting authors. We are really delighted with the potential that has come out of this conference.

Not pictured here are Steve Scarborough and Sally Carpenter. Also, Clark Lohr is here, but these pics are compliments of his talent and skill with a camera, though so far we don't have a self-portrait from him.

It may be a cliche...but nonetheless I wish you were here!

Billie Johnson
Publisher

5 comments:

Patricia Gligor said...

Sounds like you're all having a good time. Sally, best of luck!

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

It was a terrific con. So great to see all the OTP authors.

I will post some highlights for me in a few days.

Marilyn

C.K.Crigger said...

I wish I was there, too.

Sunny Frazier said...

I think OTP did some real damage at this con. We were 9 strong and all of our newbie authors got panels, plus Sally was up for the Eureka. Networking brought in a potential 10 authors and much buzz about the house. Our promo material was snapped up. I am so proud of all of you!

Anonymous said...

The award went to someone else, but I received a beautiful plaque as a finalist. I'm hanging it on the wall by my computer as inspiration. Loved meeting our fearless leaders (Billie and Sunny) as well as the other OTP authors. And a big thank you for the lovely program ad!
Sally Carpenter