Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Guest Blogging

Today, and for the rest of the week, I'm a guest on Morgan Mandel's Sweet Not Spicy blog. I'm discussing my latest book, A Rainbow for Christmas and am excited to be her guest. It seems I always learn something when I'm a guest as well as when I'm hosting someone.

One commenter today mentioned keeping a notebook next to her bed, so she can jot down thoughts and ideas that come to her in the night. That reminded me that I once kept a notebook there, so I could write down the dreams I can never recall in the morning. I don't know what happened, but I no longer have that notebook.I do have a book called my dream diary that has a few notations in it. I wonder how many of you take notes from your dreams. Do you use them in your writing?

2 comments:

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

Hi, Monti, always glad to see you no matter where you pop up.

Marilyn

Monti said...

Thanks, Marilyn! Always nice to keep up with you as well!

Monti