Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Can't Help Myself, Have to Show Off Some More

Because I was a finalist so many times for an Epic eAward (used to be an Eppie) I am really thrilled to finally have one. Lingering Spirit is the one that finally brought it home for me.

I'm holding it though you can't really see it too well in the photo. This picture was taken at my critique group and I'd like to have my friend's camera. All my wrinkles and imperfections have disppeared--too bad my hair didn't get combed too.

I brought the award to show off, but our leader also served cake so we could celebrate.

Anyway, I promise this is the last time I'll hog this blog with my win.

Marilyn



8 comments:

Kit Sloane said...

Hey, what do they say? When you've got it, flaunt it!!! You look fabulous and so does the award! Congrats to a great winner!!!!!

Kit
www.kitsloane.net

William Doonan said...

That's fantastic! Congrats.

Monti said...

That's a wonderful photo, Marilyn! Congrats again! Know your critique group is really proud of you!

Monti

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

I want a camera like the gal's who took my photo--it was like getting a facelift. I still look my normal way with wrinkles and all.

Anonymous said...

That's really wonderful. Congratulations!

--John Brantingham

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

Thanks, John.

Beryl Reichenberg said...

Congratulations, Marilyn! We're all proud of you. Beryl

Beryl Reichenberg said...

Congratulations, Marilyn! We're all proud of you. Beryl