Thursday, July 19, 2012

OTP Authors at PSWA

On my own blog I've been posting something about the conference every day and will be continuing through July 27th.

One thing I didn't mention was how many of the OTP Authors were present.

Our wonderful publisher comes every year and she asked for a photo to be taken of the OTP Authors.

Here we are in all our glory.

Left to right:
Marti Colvin, Billie Johnson, Morgan St. James, Steve Scarborough, Marilyn Olsen (president of PSWA), Janet Greger, Marilyn Meredith, Susan Smily, Honora Finklestein, Mark Bouon, Michael Black.

And just for fun, I'm going to add this photo of Billie and me. We sat side-by-side during the conference and I must confess, sometimes we passed notes to each other.

It's not a wonderful photo, but shows what we were up to. I also took lots of notes about what was going on at the conference.

Marilyn
And if you'd like to check out what I've been writing about the conference, the link is http://marilynmeredith.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

John Brantingham said...

Great post. It looks like you're having fun and meeting people. What could be better!

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

I made the photo smaller so everyone could get in there. We had a great time, there were 49 people in attendance. Our group was just one part of the whole.

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

I missed spelled Mark's last name, it's Mark Bouton. Don't have time to fix it, I'm actually going to go off and do something just for fun tonight. A Bunko party with our church ladies. (Proceeds go to send our kids to camp.)

Kaye George said...

Lookin' good!

Doug Danielson said...

I see more women then men. Some of us missed out on a great opportunity to get into trouble!