Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Coming Soon, Next Rocky Bluff P.D. Crime Novel

Here's the blurb:



An attractive new-hire captivates Officer Gordon Butler, Officer Felix Zachary’s wife Wendy is befuddled by her new baby, Ryan and Barbara Strickland receive unsettling news about her pregnancy, while the bloody murder of a mother and her son and an unidentified drug that sickens teenaged partiers jolts the Rocky Bluff P.D.

I've received one review already: 


."Good read that had me playing detective along with the characters. The cops were well fleshed out with little details that really do occur in a cop's world and I could almost smell the chow mein, the eucalyptus and the blood."—Linda Rooney Card

And I've been busy working on the promo.

I've ordered business card with the cover on the front and pertinent information on the back. (Vistaprint)

I've planned a blog tour for March, have the schedule ready, a new contest and have sent everything out to the bloggers. (Hard, hard work!)

When I get actual books, I'll offer 3 to DorothyL subscribers and will hopefully receive some reviews on DorothyL.

I'll have a book launch, but have no concrete plans as yet.

I"m going to the  San Gabriel Book Festival and will hand cards out there.

I'll be heading to Epicon in March also, and plan to hand out my biz cards there.

I hope to go to the L.A. Times Book Festival and be in the LA chapter of Sisters in Crime booth. (This depends upon getting a driver.)

In July, of course, it's PSWA.

August I'll be at the Nipomo Friends of the Library Author and Craft Sale.

In-between, I'll do whatever comes up. Hoping for some speaking engagments.

I'm also going to be active on many Internet sites.

Marilyn aka F. M. Meredith



1 comment:

WS Gager said...

Sounds like a very busy schedule. I will be pirating a few of your things and add them to my to do list. It is a great feeling to get all the blogs done and a LOT of work. Great job!
Wendy
W.S. Gager on Writing