Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sunny Inspired Me!

All, I had so much fun watching Sunny's flash mob scene that I wanted to do something similar. I didn't have enough people for a mob, but I did gather some friends and make a little video. I still need to learn a lot more about making sophisticated videos, but for a first step, I had fun, they had fun, and if I'm lucky, I might get a few people interested in my book!Tucson Reads Mariachi Murder
Ransdell's Flash Mob to create Tucson Reads Mariachi Murder

6 comments:

Billie Johnson said...

Great job...very clever!!

Sharon Arthur Moore said...

Cute! What a fun idea! I'll spread the word.

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

Thought it was great--but I don't think it's a flash mob--better than.

Lesley Diehl said...

Fun! I like it.

Julie Luek said...

So cute.

D.R. Ransdell said...

Thanks for your comments! Marketing is hard for me, but if I can make it fun, I'll be more inclined to try things. My friends had fun too, but I admit to bribing them with dinner. Then again, they know I don't really cook and brought a few dishes along "just in case."