Monday, December 30, 2013

Just for Fun

My next Rocky Bluff P.D. crime novel will not be out until March, but I've been trying to build up a bit of anticipation for the book.

As yet there is no cover--though it's coming soon--and I have no blurbs or reviews--hopefully they'll be coming soon too.

Oh, I do have a title though-Murder in the Worst Degree. I had that long before I had an inking what I would write about. Wanda Porter, a sweet gal and fellow writer I met at the Nipomo Library Craft and Book Sale sent me the title.

The only other thing I was sure of before I began was that one of the characters had to have the name Evelyn Cullet as the person with that name won a contest to be in my next RBPD mystery.

And of course there were threads to be picked up about the ongoing characters such as what would happen when Ryan and Barbara's baby was born? And people always want to know about Gordon Butler--will he ever find love?

And yes, those two questions are answered, I managed to build the story from the title, and I hope Evelyn likes her counterpart.

Be watching for Murder in the Worst Degree.

F. M Meredith aka Marilyn Meredith

3 comments:

Mary Montague Sikes said...

Good to build anticipation, Marilyn. Like the title!

Billie Johnson said...

Thanks for the post, Marilyn....and I think we are close to a cover....don't you?

Billie

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

yes, Billie, we are close to a cover. Liked what you showed me.

Marilyn