Tuesday, December 24, 2013

         Meet Nibbles she is 17 years old now. The old lady of the house !


  This is Sassy , our blue tip Siamese , she thinks she is my princess !


 
Dashin is our Dachshund ,ever hear of a boy and his dog ? This is my son and Dashin ! We named him Dashin due to my mispronouncing Dachshund!


These are our two Oscars, the dark one is named Osc ! The Albino is Little Fin !


           This is Roo , I rescued her at two weeks old ! She is four now!

            So now you have met my little zoo! Happy Holidays

                                        Jeana Thompson



2 comments:

Mary Montague Sikes said...

Love the squirrel, Jeana!

Beryl Reichenberg said...

Loved the squirrel, too. Cute. I have two bush bunnies I feed along with the birds in my yard. But they are wild; I wish I could get close to them. Beryl