Thursday, December 19, 2013

Welcome to Walmart!

Woot! Woot! (Where's that camel when you need him???)

This is something that Billie has been working on for some time and something of which I am very proud to be a part.  As of this week, Walmart Supercenter #0851 in Ruidoso Downs, New Mexico, will be carrying a book from an independent publisher!  "End of the Road", my debut mystery novel and winner of the 2012 Dark Oak Mystery contest, is now available for sale at our local Walmart.  The fact that the author (that would be me) is an associate at this store had something to do with it, but I credit Billie, Jeana, and everyone at Oak Tree Press who believed in me enough to publish my work!



Our store manager is planning a signing event, probably the weekend between Christmas and New Year's Day (in order to get more stock into the store!) and I will be posting about that when it happens!

To Billie and Jeana... this is the best Christmas gift I could have asked for!  Thanks for all you have done for me!

1 comment:

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

Great Round-up!

Merry Christmas, one and all!