Saturday, March 29, 2014

Oak Tree Press Publisher and Authors at LCC Monterey

I've finally recovered sufficiently from my trip (and shingles, and conjunctivitis, all on the mend) to sort and post the photos I took at Left Coast Crime 2014 in Monterey, California. I photographed the Oak Tree Press group at Jack's Bar (not as shabby as it sounds!) and my panel at the event.








And now for the pix of the panel I was featured on, moderated by fellow OTP author Cora Ramos (who had to have been frustrated because I blathered on so much--I'm very entertaining and should have had my own one-woman show, LOL!) and attended by Margaret Dumas (descendant of the "Three Musketeers" author! Probably) and Marta Chaussee ("Last Resort" OTP author!).



I'm the one in the coral cardigan.

2 comments:

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

I was tickled to meet you Shalana, and glad to hear that you are healing so quickly. What a bummer to have shingles while at LCC! But you were cetainly brave!

Beryl Reichenberg said...

It looks like you all had a grand time, except for the shingles. I had them once, and they were not fun. I hope all is on the mend. Beryl