Thursday, March 27, 2014

Woo Hoo! It's Here, it's Here!


Of course I mean my latest Rocky Bluff P.D. mystery, Murder in the Worst Degree!

Some facts you might not know, Murder in the Worst Degree is number 10 in the series.

A writing friend posted on Facebook that I should title my next book Murder in the Worst Degree.
Obviously I used the title, but wasn't sure how I'd tie it in until I nearly finished the book.

Rocky Bluff is an imaginary town located between Ventura and Santa Barbara--but it has close similarities (not the geography) to the Oxnard I lived in many years ago.

Author Evelyn Cullet won last year's blog contest to be a character in my book--and she plays an important part.

I'm having the same kind of contest in my coming blog tour--the person who comments on the most blogs can have ta character named after him or her.

If you are interested, the tour begins on March 31 on 
http://wp.me/p3nHH-4Pb on Dru's Book Musings and the topic is "A Day in the Life of Officer Stacey Milligan.

The next day's link is on the bottom of the post, or you can check out my blog for the first ten days at http://marilynmeredith.blogspot.com/ near the end of the week.

Marilyn aka F. M. Meredith




2 comments:

Lorna Collins - said...

As you know, I LOVED it! Glad to see it's now available!

Thonie Hevron said...

Looking forward to reading it!