Saturday, June 21, 2014

Today is the Second Day of My Free Book Offer!


I’m offering a free copy of Angel Lost for Kindle from June 20 through the 27th.

This is the first time I've done a freebie and I'm hoping it will be successful. 

 If you haven’t tried one of the books in the Rocky Bluff P.D. mystery series, this is a good way to start.


Writing Angel Lost was an absolute joy. When I began, I knew it was time for Officer Stacey Wilbur and Detective Doug Milligan to get married. I also wanted to incorporate something that happened in the town next to mine--the appearance of an angel in a store window. This angel appeared for several nights, brought huge crowds, so many that the police had to station themselves in the median to make sure people stayed out of the street. I never saw the angel but I drove by one evening and saw the crowds.

The book received many great reviews and here is one of my favorites.

Review:
Reading a F.M. Meredith Rocky Bluff novel is like having a wonderful family visit—without having to travel farther than your favorite chair. Once again, Marilyn delivers a story you want to get into, a mystery you want to unravel (several actually), and characters you like and want to root for. In “Angel Lost,” F.M.’s Rocky Bluff  Police Department “family” must really come together to save one of their own--with a little help from an angel. A most enjoyable read. Thank you Marilyn!"

Madeline (M.M.) Gornell, the author of “Uncle Si’s Secret,” “Death of a Perfect Man,” and “Reticence of Ravens.” http://www.mmgornell.com


I'll report back once the freebie offer is over.

Marilyn aka F. M. Meredith

No comments: