Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Greeting from the Pianoman

                                 OTP Authors Blog Entry
Hello OTP authors. Let me introduce myself. I was supposed to do this January 19th, but some strange gremlin in my computer won’t let me. Sooo, Suzi is by-passing my grumpy gremlin for me. I have made a living as a musician/entertainer for 52 years. My music has taken me to 66 countries and 49 states. I played in hotels, resorts, night clubs, and on cruise ships. In my travels I have met literally thousands of people.
Now, at age 71, I am starting a new career as a writer. My first private investigator novel, Jack of Harts-A Spaghetti & Rice Mystery, will be launched May 6th 2014. If you live in OH. anywhere near Dayton, the book launch party/jazz jam session will be at Gilly’s night club from 7 pm. – 10 pm. Come listen to and/or play great jazz, and pick up a signed copy of my book.

I want to be a novelist when I grow up. Also, please visit my website www.aleme.com and blog pianoman264.wordpress.com. Michael Eldridge (all of my friends and the girls at OTP call me Mikey)

1 comment:

Nancy LiPetri said...

Glad to get to know you (from a fellow newcomer). Great website, too!