Tuesday, January 6, 2015



New Release!
Hello, I am April Knight and I'm excited about my new book Dig the Grave First, which is coming out soon!  This book was fun to write, and I believe it will be fun to read. Cameo inherits her brother's house when he dies in a car accident, and when she is planting flowers in the back yard, she digs up two skulls.  Her world is turned upside down. She discovers her brother had a secret life and one of her neighbors is a killer.  it can't possibly be the sweet little old lady next door, or the retired minister, or the friendly family down the street.  The only person who could be the killer is MacGregor, the mysterious, secretive Scotsman, that unfortunately she is falling in love with.  Who buried two bodies in her flower garden and why hasn't she called the police?  While she tries to protect her brother's reputation and memory, and hopes MacGregor isn't the killer, someone is watching every move she makes.

3 comments:

Thonie Hevron said...

Ewwwwwwwwww, this sounds like a fun read! Can't wait!

Beryl Reichenberg said...

Sounds interesting! Beryl

Sharon Arthur Moore said...

I made a comment before, but it didn't register, April. I am looking forward to reading this book. It sounds like my kind of thing!