Monday, July 13, 2015

Our TENTH Author packing for Vegas!! Thonie Hevron

I am so looking forward to meeting Thonie Hevron!


Thonie Hevron was raised in Marin County.  After college, she worked in California law enforcement as a Meter Maid, Community Service Officer, Records Supervisor and Dispatcher for 35 years.  Retired, she uses her experience to write suspense novels based on the rich and textured lives of the people behind the badge.  A regular blogger on Just the Facts, Ma’am, Thonie posts stories from law enforcement veterans to accurately portray the police character for fiction writers.  Her first suspense/thriller,

By Force or Fear, which placed third in the Public Safety Writers Association 2012 Fiction Competition under the name Probable Cause. It is set in the Sonoma County Wine Country where she lives.  She shares her home in Santa Rosa, California with her husband, Danny, a senior  horse and two rescue mutts. Her second Nick and Meredith story set in Mexico, called Intent to Hold placed first in the “Cop Tales” contest held by Oak Tree Press. First prize was publication of the work. It debuted in 2014.  The third and final Nick and Meredith book, working title Possession for Sale  is in progress.  


In By Force or Fear..."The shocking end to a hostage situation brings a young Sheriff’s Deputy to the attention of an powerful young judge. His obsession grows as she pursues a violent killer in the Sonoma wine country. After losing almost everyone close to her, she finds out the judge’s attention isn’t as innocent as it seems. As she closes in on the murderer, the judge’s own trap snaps shut, nearly killing her and her partner."

"Thonie Hevron nails it with this story of a new detective and her senior partner as they hunt for a vicious killer. But the detective herself is being hunted, by the most unlikely of suspects. The story is set in Santa Rosa, CA and features authentic locations which bring realism to the narrative. Ms. Hevron, a law enforcement veteran, also shows her knowledge of police procedures and, most importantly, the impact that one unexpected event can have on an officer's life. I highly recommend this book for those who love a good mystery. Not only did I enjoy the book itself, but my own novels are set in Santa Rosa and I learned some new things about the area from Ms. Hevron's accounts."

Mike Worley
Author of the Angela Masters Detective Novel series



Sonoma County Sheriff’s Deputy Nick Ryan answers a call from his estranged wife in Mexico to help find her kidnapped brother. When he and his partner Meredith Ryan arrive, they find the crime is not as simple as they were told. Betrayed and caught by the police, they are expelled from Mexico. Returning to Puerto Vallarta by boat at night, Nick and Meredith battle nature, Federales, crime cartels and even Nick’s own family to rescue his brother-in-law. To complicate their mission, Nick must face the end of his marriage while Meredith hasn’t yet put her own nightmares to rest. 



Thonie...Can't wait to meet you in person!!

Billie Johnson, Publisher

6 comments:

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

Woo hoo, Thonie, looking forward to chatting with you again!

Andrew Garth said...

My name is ANDREW STEPHEN GARTH !!! i am very grateful sharing this great testimonies with you, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how i won a lottery. I am a man who believe that one day i will win a lottery.finally my dreams came through when i contacted Dr Osun. and tell him i needed the lottery numbers. i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never knew that winning was so easy until the day i meant the spell caster online which so many people have talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, so i decide to give it a trial .I contacted this man and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws came out i was among the lucky winners. i won (1.000.000) ONE MILLION POUND . Dr. Osun truly you are the best, with this man you can will millions of money through lottery. i am so very happy to meet these man, i will forever be grateful to you. Email him for your own winning lottery numbers faithfullovespell@yahoo.com or call him +2347035519489. website http://faithfullovespell.wix.com/dr-osun

Andrew Garth said...

My name is ANDREW STEPHEN GARTH !!! i am very grateful sharing this great testimonies with you, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how i won a lottery. I am a man who believe that one day i will win a lottery.finally my dreams came through when i contacted Dr Osun. and tell him i needed the lottery numbers. i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never knew that winning was so easy until the day i meant the spell caster online which so many people have talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, so i decide to give it a trial .I contacted this man and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws came out i was among the lucky winners. i won (1.000.000) ONE MILLION POUND . Dr. Osun truly you are the best, with this man you can will millions of money through lottery. i am so very happy to meet these man, i will forever be grateful to you. Email him for your own winning lottery numbers faithfullovespell@yahoo.com or call him +2347035519489. website http://faithfullovespell.wix.com/dr-osun

Andrew Garth said...

My name is ANDREW STEPHEN GARTH !!! i am very grateful sharing this great testimonies with you, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how i won a lottery. I am a man who believe that one day i will win a lottery.finally my dreams came through when i contacted Dr Osun. and tell him i needed the lottery numbers. i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never knew that winning was so easy until the day i meant the spell caster online which so many people have talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, so i decide to give it a trial .I contacted this man and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws came out i was among the lucky winners. i won (1.000.000) ONE MILLION POUND . Dr. Osun truly you are the best, with this man you can will millions of money through lottery. i am so very happy to meet these man, i will forever be grateful to you. Email him for your own winning lottery numbers faithfullovespell@yahoo.com or call him +2347035519489. website http://faithfullovespell.wix.com/dr-osun

Rob Simpson said...

I am happy to make this comment , my wife and I are now happily back together. I have to say it was effortlessly done! Within 2 days, My wife left me a year ago.with my one kid The longer she’s gone, the more I see what a coward I was. At first, I blamed her for leaving. I told her she was ‘wrong’. In fact, I slapped Scripture on her, trying to guilt-induce her any way I could. My anger make me only to pushed her farther away. I can’t believe the way I acted. My wife gave me chance after chance, and I ignored her. I contacted Dr Osauyi and within a few hours of speaking with him, I realized that Dr Osauyi was the person whom I could completely trust. I just wanted to thank you for all your magic spell and commitment ! and I will always be using Dr.Osauyi for further work in the future because he really put unity and smile on my family again. We are now blissfully celebrating our third year anniversary together. Thank you so much!!! For those who might also want to give him a try. Email him on Osauyilovespell@gmail.com. you will never regret ever contacting him i wish all that will contact him best of luck you can call his cell phone on +2347064294395 Rob Simpson form USA http://osauyilovespelll.webs.com/

Rob Simpson said...

I am happy to make this comment , my wife and I are now happily back together. I have to say it was effortlessly done! Within 2 days, My wife left me a year ago.with my one kid The longer she’s gone, the more I see what a coward I was. At first, I blamed her for leaving. I told her she was ‘wrong’. In fact, I slapped Scripture on her, trying to guilt-induce her any way I could. My anger make me only to pushed her farther away. I can’t believe the way I acted. My wife gave me chance after chance, and I ignored her. I contacted Dr Osauyi and within a few hours of speaking with him, I realized that Dr Osauyi was the person whom I could completely trust. I just wanted to thank you for all your magic spell and commitment ! and I will always be using Dr.Osauyi for further work in the future because he really put unity and smile on my family again. We are now blissfully celebrating our third year anniversary together. Thank you so much!!! For those who might also want to give him a try. Email him on Osauyilovespell@gmail.com. you will never regret ever contacting him i wish all that will contact him best of luck you can call his cell phone on +2347064294395 Rob Simpson form USA http://osauyilovespelll.webs.com/