Monday, December 7, 2015

Offering Lingering Spirit for 99 cents on Kindle


From December 7 through December 11 Lingering Spirit is only .99 on Kindle.

Why am I doing this? Because it's one of my favorite books. I loved writing it.

This is the official blurb:

After her police officer husband is killed in the line of duty, Nicole Ainsworth struggles with the changes forced on her life. Her efforts to focus on her daughters and cope with her grief are kept off-balance by images of Steve, her deceased husband who seems to be trying to communicate with her. Eventually, Nicole finds that Steve isn't the only one watching over her, and discovers a second chance at happiness.

The buy link:


Why is this one so special to me? Because it is based on something that happened in our family--of course it's fictionalized--but there is a lot of truth contained in the story.

No, it's  not a mystery, I think it is best described as a romance with a touch of the supernatural.

I do hope you'll take advantage of this sale and if you do, let me know what you think about Lingering Spirit.

Marilyn Meredith

2 comments:

hou said...

Good!
ZTE Blade A1 Review
DOOGEE F5 Review
KINGZONE N5 Specs
Holds K3, Huawei P8 Clone

Billie Johnson said...

This is one of my most favorite books...ever. I have read it over and over, at least 20 times. My fascination with it confuses me since I am not at all religious and definitely of the 'Bah Humbug' faction when it comes to love and romance. Still, I love this book...so I say, give yourself a feel-good treat and read get it while it is 99 cents and read it right away!!