Wednesday, December 23, 2015

OTP Pets Take Over Blog!!!

 Hello all! Frida here....just to bring everyone up to date for what went down in 2015....I was doing fine, had my human (Billie) in good control. Of course she doted on me, and took my picture constantly. Then on Easter Sunday, this rogue woman cat came and had babies on our patio.
 Well two days later, the rain came down and the woman cat bailed out on her baby.  So my mom had to rescue the thing. Ugh! It was like a little rat! Its ears were tucked in and its eyes were still closed...

And worse, it couldn't even eat for itself so my mom had to feed it.
Was I happy about this new roommate?  NO! Absolutely not!!

I gave Mom my best evil stares but she ignored me and kept feeding that little rat...!!
Eventually it grew and opened its eyes....

I held on to my positions...no way was the rat gonna get my spot under the monitor!
And he got bigger and friskier....and the day he got caught at this....
I thought it would be over...I mean NO WAY does Mom allow me to play with the puzzles....

But all the new guy got was a little time out....big whoop!!

I continued to keep to the high road...convinced soon Mom would come to her senses and  get rid of the little rat....
But soon he got his own plate, and Mom was teaching him to eat solid food.
Of course, I took care of any leftovers, so that wasn't so bad.
By this time, the rat wanted some liberty...which of course gave me the opportunity to scare the bejammies out of him. Mom didn't like  this and hollered at me. So I raced back in the bedroom and struck a pose, like so....
So we all adjusted, and I thought, well this isn't so bad. But little did I know there was another blow headed my way....stay tuned!












8 comments:

David Beard said...

confessions of a crazy cat lady.........

Amy Bennett said...

Frida has taken over the OTP Blog! We all know who really rules the roost anyway so...

Mary Montague Sikes said...

No one can top that story, Billie! It looks like a children's book to me.

Jackie Taylor Zortman said...

What a wonderful story, Billie. I agree that it would make a great children's book. The great pictures would be just what the kids like, too.

Marilyn Meredith a.k.a. F. M. Meredith said...

Loved this, followed along while it was happening.

Mark Bouton said...

A well-told story, with good action, suspense, character development, setting, and a nice climax and denouement. Great blog overall, as well. Mark

Nicola said...

Really enjoyed your 'tail', Billie. Thanks.

brianstrong598 said...

It's not my very first time to visit this blog; I’m visiting this daily and acquire superb info from here day by day.
litter box