Thursday, March 31, 2016

Murder in the Worst Degree Free on Kindle by F. M. Meredith


Free on Kindle from April 1 through April 5.


Murder in the Worst Degree was both a challenge and a fun book to write.

A challenge because a writer friend gave me the title and I had no idea how it would fit with the book I was conjuring in my mind. In fact, I was nearly through with the book and beginning to think I needed to come up with another title. But then everything seemed to come together, and the title worked.

It was fun to write because I included a lot of things I was familiar with:

The old guys who hang out at McDonald's.

Some one with dementia.

SeaBees

Small beach towns

Earthquakes

And of course, the lives of the police officers and their families undergo changes.

Blurb for the latest RBPD mystery, Murder in the Worst Degree: The body that washes up on the beach leads Detectives Milligan and Zachary on a murder investigation that includes the victim’s family members, his housekeeper, three long-time friends, and a mystery woman.

Bio: F. M. Meredith aka Marilyn Meredith is the author of over 35 published books. She enjoys writing about police officers and their families and how what happens on the job affects the family and vice versa. Having several members of her own family involved in law enforcement, as well as many friends, she’s witnessed some of this first-hand.



The more of you who download the book the better.

And why am I doing this--to interest others in the latest book in the Rocky Bluff P.D. mystery series:

A Crushing Death.

Marilyn aka F. M. Meredith

1 comment:

Lorna Collins - said...

This is my favorite Rocky Bluff mystery--so far!